Sunday, January 10, 2010

You Can't Always Get What You Want..

You get what you need. And what I needed was a plane ticket to Korea, and low and behold after 3 months of complete aggravation over the subject, and trying to declare myself as a charity in order to collect donations, my orders came through on Friday. Yay!! Unfortunately, life's a trade off so instead of waking up to the winter wonderland that I just knew would be waiting for me outside, I woke up to the ground just as a bare as it was when I went to bed. In the end, the whole no snow thing wasn't so devastating given the fact that A) I can't drive in the snow B) I got orders to freakin Korea and C) I'll get be with J very soon.


Just how soon, you ask. Well, that's the thing..I still don't know yet. I'll find out on Monday when he heads to the travel office to plan out my trip. In the meantime I need to finish packing. I also need to get boxes to finish packing. But, that's a job for another day. 2010 is definitely looking up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment