Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring has Sprung

Finally, some decent weather around here. It's been in the 60's almost the whole week. I've actually had the windows open and have been enjoying the almost sunny weather. I just hope it lasts. Yesterday, I wore my flip flops for the very first time since getting to Korea. Even if it was on the way to the gym and not some great outing, it's better than nothing. Unfortunately, there is rain the forecast for today, maybe it will wash away some of that yellow sand. Oh, yea, in addition to pollen we get pollutants and dust and sand from China. Fun times.


I really need a tan =/


Here's a little tree growing outside our window. 

See how quickly it changes. Back to the low 50's on Tuesday.



2 comments:

  1. When you say you get pollutants from China, you really mean Avon, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me so well. Even a million miles away, you still know when I speak in code. =)

    ReplyDelete